Tesla (TSLA) pushes to session highs, shares up 17%
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) pushes to session highs, shares up 17%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Buy, 'our focus shifts to storage'
- Exclusive: GameStop's strong stock performance triggered board director's exit
- Tesla (TSLA) Outperforms Nasdaq, Up 3%