Snap (SNAP) Sees Sharp Red-to-Green Reversal
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) continues higher following positive comments at today's Investor Day. Shares now up 4.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: BA PLTR FSR SNAP
- Drone Makers Gain on FAA Headlines
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Mentioned as Short at Kerrisdale Capital