SmileDirectClub (SDC) Up 60% in New Year on String of Good News
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC) adds to recent momentum - shares up 15% to $13.48. The company has had several good pieces of news over the past few weeks, sending shares up 60% since the start of the year. The stock still remains well below the $23 IPO price from September.
- 01/06 - SmileDirectClub (SDC) Launches New Line of Oral Care Products Available Exclusively at Walmart
- 01/06 - Craig-Hallum Starts SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) at Buy; 'Taking Share & Expanding The $18B Market'
- 01/07 - Smile Direct Club, the global teledentistry pioneer, announces expansion into Hong Kong
- 01/13 - SmileDirectClub (SDC) Has Legal Win Over The New Jersey Dental Association
- 01/14 - SmileDirectClub (SDC) Says Clear Aligners Now Available at Dentist and Orthodontist Offices
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apyx Medical Corp. (APYX) halted on volatility after spike higher, last up 12%
- Hillstream BioPharma, Inc (HILS) Files for 3M Share IPO at $5-$6/sh
- Polestar Performance AB to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with Gores Guggenheim (GGPIU) at Implied EV of $20B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!