Silver, Silver Stocks Gain
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silver and silver related stocks seeing upside Friday, in part driven by WSB push:
- First Majestic Silver (NYSE: AG) +11.3%
- Pan American Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) +5.3%
- Ishares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) +2.8%
- Endeavour Silver Corp. (EXK) +8.8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvision (MVIS) Ramps 26%
- UPDATE: Carvana Co. (CVNA) on Watch on Chatter
- No More Easy Equity Gains, S&P 500 to Consolidate on Higher Rates - JPMorgan