Shapeways, Inc (SHPW) halted on volatility after spiking 31% intra-day
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shapeways, Inc (NYSE: SHPW) halted on volatility after spiking 31% intra-day
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peloton (PTON) halted for third time on volatility, last down 24.6%
- GameStop (GME) Trades at High, Up 7%
- Peloton (PTON) halted for fourth time on volatility with shares off lows, last down 20%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!