Second Sight Medical (EYES) Extends Friday's Gain, Up 20% Pre-Open
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Second Sight Medical (NASDAQ: EYES) Extends Friday's Gain, Up 20% Pre-Open
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short Report 'Just Hearsay,' Buy QuantumScape (QS) on Weakness - Analyst
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request