PureCycle Technologies (PCT) Sinks 20% on Short Report
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PureCycle Technologies (NASDAQ: PCT) slammed 20% following Hindenburg's short report.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clover Health (CLOV) Shows 'Stock Market Detached From Reality', SPACs Need More Supervision, Says Billionaire Barry Sternlicht
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Climbs 5%
- Emerson Electric (EMR), PureCycle Technologies (PTC) Sign Multi-year Global Agreement for Digital Technologies and Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!