Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (NASDAQ: CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PureCycle Technologies (PCT) Sinks 20% on Short Report
- Companies with NDRs 5/06
- IPO for Jessica Alba's The Honest Company (HNST) Opens 33% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHindenburg Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!