Portugal Telecom (PT) on Watch as Banco Espirito Santo Rises ~12% in Lisbon
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Portugal Telecom (NYSE: PT) on watch as Banco Espirito Santo rises nearly 12 percent in Lisbon. The PSI 20 Index is also up about 2 percent following pressure earlier in the week.
You can following the BES action here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Finance Online (JRJC) halted on volatility after spiking 23.6% higher
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Climbed 25% Pre Open Following Updated Guidance
- Companies with NDRs 9/24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!