Merrill Edge said to have put restrictions on trading in AMC Entertainment (AMC), GameStop (GME)
- Wall St opens higher on earnings boost; supply chain worries linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merril Edge said the two are now "blocked for opening transactions and have also been moved to a 100% margin requirement for existing positions."
Same with Merrill Edge. pic.twitter.com/dBmfLJaiXI— JDM Trades (@jdmanzan) January 28, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vinco Ventures (BBIG) CEO and CFO Resign
- United Therapeutics’ (UTHR) Tyvaso’s CRL is a Second Chance for Mannkind (MNKD) Investors – Analyst
- CRL is a Negative, but Omeros (OMER) Stock is Trading Far Below Fundamental Value - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!