Merrill Edge said to have put restrictions on trading in AMC Entertainment (AMC), GameStop (GME)
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Merril Edge said the two are now "blocked for opening transactions and have also been moved to a 100% margin requirement for existing positions."
Same with Merrill Edge. pic.twitter.com/dBmfLJaiXI— JDM Trades (@jdmanzan) January 28, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber, Jabil And Builders Firstsource Set To Join S&P 500
- Sutro Biopharma (STRO) Trades Higher in Sympathy with Immunogen (IMGN)
- Southwest, Pilots' Union Nearing Preliminary Labor Deal - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!