Merrill Edge said to have put restrictions on trading in AMC Entertainment (AMC), GameStop (GME)
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merril Edge said the two are now "blocked for opening transactions and have also been moved to a 100% margin requirement for existing positions."
Same with Merrill Edge. pic.twitter.com/dBmfLJaiXI— JDM Trades (@jdmanzan) January 28, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Decisionpoint Systems (DPSI) Halted on Volatility
- 5 Analysts Discuss Key Takeaways from Caterpillar's (CAT) Analyst Day
- Decisionpoint Systems, Inc. (DPSI) Surges 142%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!