Mark Cuban said to be telling WSB to buy GameStop (GME) again on the way down
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mark Cuban said to be telling WSB to buy GameStop (NYSE: GME) again on the way down.
"... the lower it [$GME] goes, the more powerful WSB can be stepping up to buy the stock again. The only question is what broker do you use."
UPDATE: On CNBC, Cuban said his comments were taken out of context and he didn't tell traders to buy the stock.
Mark Cuban tells r/wallstreetbets:— Deirdre Bosa (@dee_bosa) February 2, 2021
"the lower it [$GME] goes, the more powerful WSB can be stepping up to buy the stock again. The only question is what broker do you use" pic.twitter.com/FlX5LrefjM
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- Companies with NDRs 4/21
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Extends Gain, Up 29%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMark Cuban
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!