Jefferies said to block short sells in GME, AMC and MVIS from being executed
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies said to block short sells in GME, AMC and MVIS from being executed.
From a trader:
"In addition to naked options, effective immediately, we will be blocking all short sells in GME, AMC and MVIS from being executed at Jefferies. If you choose to execute away, the trade will be subject to review by Risk/Margin prior to being affirmed."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvision (MVIS) Gains Intra-Day
- GameStop (GME) option implied volatility low
- AutoZone (AZO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!