Intevac. (IVAC) Halted on Second LUDP, Up 42%; Gains Appear Tied to Microsoft's HoloLens News
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intevac. (NASDAQ: IVAC) Halted on Second LUDP, Up 42%
- Gains Appear Tied to Microsoft's HoloLens News
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drone Makers Gain on FAA Headlines
- Companies with NDRs 4/21
- Nucor (NUE) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!