GameStop (GME) sees red-to-green reversal
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) sees red-to-green reversal. Shares up 1.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Downgrades GameStop (GME) to Sell, 'Reddit trading surge likely to fade as digital threats increases'
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Gains After Being Highlighted as WSB/Reddit Stock
- Kodak (KODK) Announces DZZ Druckzentrum Zurich commits fully to the KODAK LIBRA VP2 Digital Plate