GameStop (GME) resumed, now halted again; Last down 17.6%
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) resumed, now halted again. Last down 17.6%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drone Makers Gain on FAA Headlines
- Amazon (AMZN) option IV flat into upcoming results
- UPS (UPS) IV flat at 43 into quarter results and outlook