GameStop (GME) Falls 18% in First Hour of Trading
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) falls 18% in the first hours of trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Hits Low, Down 6%
- Yatra Online (YTRA) Gains as Activist Maguire Asset Management Files 13D, Letter to CEO
- Exclusive: GameStop's strong stock performance triggered board director's exit