GameStop (GME) Continues to Surge, Now Up 50%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) Continues to Surge, Now Up 50%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chamath Palihapitiya May Have Tried to De-Stabilize Robinhood With GameStop (GME) Trades - Einhorn
- Dave Portnoy backed-Buzz ETF adds GameStop (GME), Palantir (PLTR), Chewy (CHWY) - Business Insider
- Blue Apron (APRN) Halted on LUDP, Up 12% Following Hellofresh Prelim. Results