GENFIT (GNFT) Climbs 117%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GENFIT (NASDAQ: GNFT) Climbs 117%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
- Short Report 'Just Hearsay,' Buy QuantumScape (QS) on Weakness - Analyst
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Extends Gain, Up 29%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!