Express (EXPR) Climbs 100% Pre-Open
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Express (NYSE: EXPR) Climbs 100% Pre-Open
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short Report 'Just Hearsay,' Buy QuantumScape (QS) on Weakness - Analyst
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/16: (GFN) (EBET) (LSCC) Higher; (PHX) (EDIT) (SPNE) Lower (more...)