DSTI Sees Continued Momentum
- Wall Street kicks off second-half with losses on slowdown worries
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
DayStar Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: DSTI) has got to be the hottest momentum play out currently; the stock is up another 13.5% today. Keep an eye on Paulson Capital Corp (NASDAQ: PLCC) too, since according to recent data they own a large stake in the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roblox (RBLX) Shares Surge, Comments Circulate from Boutique Outlet
- Revlon (REV) Climbs 9%
- Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) Climbs 9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!