DSTI Sees Continued Momentum
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
DayStar Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: DSTI) has got to be the hottest momentum play out currently; the stock is up another 13.5% today. Keep an eye on Paulson Capital Corp (NASDAQ: PLCC) too, since according to recent data they own a large stake in the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) halted on volatility as shares jump 12.5%
- Caleres Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Nordstrom (JWN) call put ratio 1 call to 2.9 puts as shares sell off 7% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!