DSTI Moving Higher Again After Friday's Pause
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
After pausing on Friday, shares of DayStar Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: DSTI) are moving higher today (+25%) related to last week’s news of a significant contract for its exclusive TerraFoil solar cells. Shares of Paulson Capital Corp (NASDAQ: PLCC), which owns a large stake in DayStar, are also moving higher (+15%)
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) halted on volatility as shares jump 12.5%
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) May weekly 13 straddle priced for a move of 18% into quarter results
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!