ClearSign Technologies (CLIR) Gains 13.9% on EU Refinery Purchase Order
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ClearSign Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: CLIR) gained 13.9% after-hours after it received a purchase order from a global refining company to design, fabricate and supply the Company's ClearSign Core™ process burner for installation in a European refinery. This is the first purchase from this customer and the second super major customer for the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Announces Ocumension Therapeutics Acquired Exclusive License Worth up to $99M, Makes $10M Investment
- Coinbase (COIN) Trades Below Opening Price, Pares Gain From High of $429.5 to $365
- UPDATE: PLBY Group (PLBY) Spikes to High, Up 9% Following CNBC Mention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!