Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Gains 15% After-Hours
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) gains 15% after-hours as it has been trading with the short squeeze in GME.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $24 at Loop Capital
- Coinbase (COIN) Adds to Gains
- Baird Reiterates Neutral Rating on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Will Monitor Turnaround Story