Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS) Shares Spiking Higher on Major Volume on News of Grant from Gates Foundation
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARDS) shares are advancing significantly higher on large volume in early pre-market trading, following announcement that the company received a grant award from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to evaluate the application of Aridis' inhaled formulation technology to deliver cost-effective monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) against influenza and SARS-CoV2 to people in low- and middle-income countries
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SIGA Technologies (SIGA), Chimerix (CMRX) Seen as Monkeypox Plays
- "We Think There is a Good Chance of Broad-label Approval" - Needham & Company Bullish on Zealand Pharma (ZEAL) Following Phase 3 Data
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!