Alpha Pro Tech Ltd. (APT) Gains Ahead of Expected Revised CDC Mask Guidance
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alpha Pro Tech Ltd. (NYSE: APT) gains 7% intra-day as the CDC is expected to announce that fully vaccinated Americans wear masks indoors in at least some instances. The CDC said it plans a 3 p.m. (1900 GMT) COVID-19 update media briefing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Finance Online (JRJC) halted on volatility after spiking 23.6% higher
- Last Week Marked Largest Outflows From Equities Since March 2020 and Biggest US Stocks Selling Since Early 2018 - BofA
- DraftKings (DKNG) said new short at Hedgeye
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!