Airbnb (ABNB) Gains 10%
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) sees solid gains of 10.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drone Makers Gain on FAA Headlines
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
- Fisker (FSR) Extends Gain, Up 17.5%