AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) gains tied to an interview the CEO gave Reddit/WSB's Trey Trades where he again engaged the "apes" and said there will be no dilution this year related to the request for shareholder approval of another 500,000,000 common shares.
Shares of AMC are up 4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: AMC TRLY SQ UBER DKNG BYND
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) sinks 45% as trading resumes following mixed FDA AdCom
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) calls more active than puts into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!