AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains 30% After-Hours
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) gains 30% after-hours as it has been trading with the short squeeze in GME.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) short duration calls active as shares rally 7.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!