AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains 30% After-Hours
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) gains 30% after-hours as it has been trading with the short squeeze in GME.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Put Buying Activity in Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) Targets 13% Upside in Shares Through Downside -Susquehanna
- NVIDIA (NVDA) to Make Central Processing Units, Going After Intel (INTC) - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: GameStop's strong stock performance triggered board director's exit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!