AEye (LIDR) halted on volatility after a spike higher; last up 60.7%
- Wall Street set to rise on positive earnings, Big Tech strength
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AEye (NASDAQ: LIDR) halted on volatility after a spike higher; last up 60.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEye (LIDR) halted on volatility after spike higher, last up 51%
- Ocugen (OCGN) halted again on volatility as shares give up entire gains for the session
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX) Surges 60% on Upgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!