eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Searchlight Capital Partners to Acquire Technical Airborne Components from TransDigm (TDG)
- Ballantyne Strong's (BTN) GreenFirst To Acquire Forest and Paper Products Assets in Ontario and Quebec For $214 Million
- Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Reports Acquisition of EMEA Asset Management Business from BMO Financial Group (BMO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!