Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Looks to Sell Sports-Betting Unit a Deep Discount - NYP
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) is looking to sell its online sports betting business for $500 million, the New York Post reported. The price being discussed is a deep discount to the $3 billion valuation being floated a year ago, the report notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DOJ Alleges That Steve Wynn Lobbied U.S. Officials at Request of China - DJ
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Said to Weigh Options After Takeover Interest - Bloomberg
- Zymeworks (ZYME) Gains as Would-Be Suitor All Blue Capital Names Medical Advisor, Sends Letter Demanding Takeover Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!