UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) CEO Agrawal says expects deal to close, but need to be prepared for all scenarios
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 13, 2022 3:14 PM EDT)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) CEO Agrawal says expects deal to close, but need to be prepared for all scenarios.
A lot has happened over the past several weeks. I’ve been focused on the company and haven't said much publicly during this time, but I will now.— Parag Agrawal (@paraga) May 13, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) executives says deal with Musk proceeding as expected - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) Bucks Market Downdraft, Up 1%
- Twitter (TWTR) 30-day option IV at 74
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!