UPDATE: IFF (IFF) Said to Consider Divestitures Following Dupont Deal - Bloomberg
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 16, 2021 11:25 AM EST)
IFF (NYSE: IFF)is pursuing two divestments after completing the purchase of DuPont's nutrition and biosciences unit, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
It is seeking a buyer for its microbial controls business, which could be valued at $1 billion to $1.5 billion.
It's also preparing to gauge interest in some food preparation assets that could fetch about $200 to $300 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) is said to have bid $12B for Discord - Bloomberg
- Illumina (ILMN) Says it Remains Committed to GRAIL Acquisition
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports Acquisition of AvaLAN Wireless Systems