UPDATE: Gap, Inc. (GPS) said to weigh sale of China business as sales lag - Bloomberg
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 8, 2021 3:11 PM EST)
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) is weighing options including a potential sale for its China business, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. The company is working with an adviser to study options and has reached out to prospective suitors to gauge interest for the business.
Deliberations are at an early stage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golden Gate Said to Propose Deal for Blucora's (BCOR) Wealth Business - Bloomberg
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) to acquire SouthCrest Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!