Twilio (TWLO) to Invest Up to $750M in Syniverse - DJ
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) is in talks to invest as much as $750 million in Syniverse Technologies in a precursor to a public listing of the messaging company, according to Dow Jones, citing people familiar with the matter.
The investment, to be announced Monday, could be following in the coming months by a merger with Syniverse and a SPAC, some people said. A deal could value Syniverse, owned by PE firm The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG), at around $2 billion to $3 billion including debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- JLL (JLL) Said to Weigh Sale of China Property Management Business - Bloomberg
- Global SPAC Partners (GLPS) IPO Prices at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Syniverse/Carlyle, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!