Southwest Gas (SWX) in Talks to Buy Dominion Energy's (D) Questar Pipeline - Reuters
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Gas (NYSE: SWX) is in advanced talks to buy Questar Pipeline from Dominion Energy (NYSE: D), according to a report from Reuters with weekend, citing people familiar with he matter. Southwest Gas would pay almost $2 billion including debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gabelli highlights Southwest Gas Southwest Gas (SWX)
- iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited (ICLK) Announces Formation of Special Committee and Engagement of Financial Adviser to Evaluate and Consider Prior Proposals or Any Alternative Strategic Option
- Korn Ferry (KFY) to Acquire Lucas Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!