SAP (SAP) Said in Talks to Buy Apex-Backed Signavio for About EU1B - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAP (NYSE: SAP) Said in Talks to Buy Apex-Backed Signavio for About EU1B - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- RealPage's (RP) to be halted April 21 ahead of closing of merger, says Nasdaq
- KKR & Co. (KKR) to Acquire Hybrid IT Services Provider Ensono