Procaps S.A.S. Said in Talks to Merge with SPAC Union Acquisition Corp. II (LATN)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Union Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ: LATN) ticked a few cents higher early Tuesday following reports from Reuters that Colombian softgel maker Procaps S.A.S. is in talks to go public through a merger with the SPAC.
A deal would be valued at more than $1 billion, the report added.
Union Acquisition Corp. II is in talks with investors to raise a $100 million via a PIPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Ginkgo Bioworks Said to Weigh Over $20B Deal with Soaring Eagle Acquisition (SRNGU) - Bloomberg
- Sonder Said in Talks with Gores Metropoulos II (GMII) - Bloomberg