Procaps S.A.S. Said in Talks to Merge with SPAC Union Acquisition Corp. II (LATN)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Union Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ: LATN) ticked a few cents higher early Tuesday following reports from Reuters that Colombian softgel maker Procaps S.A.S. is in talks to go public through a merger with the SPAC.
A deal would be valued at more than $1 billion, the report added.
Union Acquisition Corp. II is in talks with investors to raise a $100 million via a PIPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Announces that Ordinary Shares, Warrants and Rights to Commence Separate Trading on or about April 16, 2021
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM) Announces Vessel Acquisition