Pinterest (PINS) Said to be in Talks to Acquire VSCO Photo App Maker - NYT (earlier)
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) has held talks to acquire Visual Supply Co, maker of the VSCO photo-editing app, according to a report Friday from the New York Times, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Discussions with Pinterest are ongoing but a deal price couldn't be learned.
Visual Supply Co was last valued at $550 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- AgEagle Aerial Systems (UAVS) Announces Acquisition of Measure
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!