Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. (NEBC) Completes Business Combination with Rover
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
A Place for Rover, Inc. ("Rover"), the world's largest network of five-star pet sitters and dog walkers, and Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: NEBC) ("Caravel"), a special purpose acquisition company sponsored by True Wind Capital Management, L.P. ("True Wind Capital"), announced today that they have closed their previously announced business combination agreement. The business combination was approved by Caravel's stockholders at a meeting held on July 28, 2021.
Upon completion of the business combination, Caravel changed its name to Rover Group, Inc., and its common stock and warrants are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange under the ticker symbols "ROVR" and "ROVRW", respectively, commencing August 2, 2021.
Co-founder and CEO Aaron Easterly will continue to lead Rover's highly experienced management team. Adam Clammer, CEO of Caravel and founding partner of True Wind Capital, will serve on Rover's board of directors.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC acted as exclusive financial advisor to Rover. J.P. Morgan Securities LLC also acted as capital markets advisor to Rover. Deutsche Bank Securities acted as lead financial advisor, capital markets advisor and private placement agent to Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. William Blair & Co., LLC, Stifel Financial Corp., JMP Securities LLC, and Canaccord Genuity LLC also acted as capital markets advisors and private placement agents to Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati acted as legal advisor to Rover. Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP acted as legal advisor to Caravel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freshworks (FRSH) IPO Opens 21% Higher, Valuing CRM Player Over $12B
- Argo Blockchain Plc (ARBK) IPO Opens Flat
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, SPAC
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, William Blair, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, JMP Securities, Canaccord Genuity, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!