Microsoft (MSFT) could make another run at TikTok if Oracle (ORCL) deal falls through - FBN's Gasparino
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BREAKING: Banking sources tell @FoxBusiness they believe @Microsoft could make another run at @tiktok_us if the @Oracle deal falls through. $ORCL is still pursuing the TikTok partnership w a skeptical Biden Administration that is slowing walking final word. More now @TeamCavuto— Charles Gasparino (@CGasparino) February 19, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) is said to have bid $12B for Discord - Bloomberg
- Future FinTech Group (FTFT) to Purchase Money Payment Service Company
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range