Michaels Cos. (MIK) is Attracting Buyout Interest - NYT
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 1, 2021 3:51 PM EST)
Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) and at least one other private equity firm have expressed interest in Michaels Cos. (NASDAQ: MIK), according to the New York Times, citing two people familiar with the situation.
The values of the bids weren't clear.
It is possible Michaels would opt against a deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR & Co. (KKR) to Acquire Hybrid IT Services Provider Ensono
- Aon's EU concessions for $30 billion Willis bid may not be enough: sources
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Sabre Industries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!