General Electric (GE) Said to have Multiple Bidders for Lighting Business, Could Fetch $1B - FBN
- Nasdaq slides as chipmaker Micron's warning sparks tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Electric (NYSE: GE) Said to have Multiple Bidders for Lighting Business, Could Fetch $1B - FBN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health to Reportedly Make a Bid for Signify Health, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Avalara (AVLR) to be Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $8.4 Billion, $93.50 Per Share
- Lyft (LYFT) Forms Media Division to Sell More Ads to Marketers -- WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCharles Gasparino
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!