Devon Energy (DVN), ConocoPhillips (COP) said to study Shell's Permian Assets - Bloomberg
- Wall Street plunges as Treasury yields continue to climb
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Chevron (NYSE: CVX) also looking.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Equity is near a $1.5B bid for Blue Prism - Bloomberg
- I-Mab Biopharma (IMAB) Said to Weigh Partnership, Stake Sale to Pharma Giants - Bloomberg
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Acquire 40 Pilot Convenience Stores in Tennessee and Kentucky for $220M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!