Ctrip.com (CTRP) Denies Tencent Being in Talks to Take Stake - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTRP) is denying market chatter that it and Tencent were in talks for a stake sale, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thrasio in talks to merge with Michael Kline SPAC, Churchill Capital Corp V (CCV) - Bloomberg
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) has approached Atotech (ATC) with an acquisition offer - Reuters
- Altice sounds out bidders including Spain's Masmovil for Portugal Business - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!