Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Considers Sale of South Texas Assets - Reuters
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NASDAQ: CHK) Considers Sale of South Texas Assets - Reuters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Working with Advisers on Potential Sale - Reuters
- Otis Worldwide (OTIS) Announces Cash Tender Offer for Remaining 49.99% Interest in Zardoya Otis
- General Electric (GE) in Talks to Sell Nuclear Turbines Unit to EDF (ECIFF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!