Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Considers Sale of South Texas Assets - Reuters
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NASDAQ: CHK) Considers Sale of South Texas Assets - Reuters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Devon Energy (DVN), ConocoPhillips (COP) said to study Shell's Permian Assets - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk tweets that Apple's (AAPL) Tim Cook refused to meet in the past about buying the company when it was much smaller
- Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. (NEBC) Completes Business Combination with Rover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!