Carlyle (CG) Said Near Deal for UK Fashion Retailer End Clothing - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carlyle (NASDAQ: CG) Said Near Deal for UK Fashion Retailer End Clothing - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackrock, State Street Have Expressed Interest In Buying Credit Suisse's (CS) Asset Management Unit- Reuters
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- JLL (JLL) Said to Weigh Sale of China Property Management Business - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!