Ametek (AME) Said Near $1.5 Billion Deal for Abaco Systems - Bloomberg
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ametek (NYSE: AME) is in advanced talks to buy Abaco Systems for as much as $1.5 billion, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. It is in talks with current owner Veritas Capital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribune Publishing (TPCO) suitor Bainum said to seek new financing - Bloomberg
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Doesn't Believe Arm Deal Poses National Security Issues - Bloomberg, Citing Email
- DWS, CDPQ said near EUR3B deal for SNCF leasing unit - Bloomberg