PAOG Acquisition To Expand CBD IP Portfolio Scheduled To Close December 3rd
- Wall Street rallies with Nasdaq up 3% as tech takes off
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sandusky, OH, Nov. 24, 2021 McapMediaWire PAO Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: PAOG) today announced the acquisition of an exclusive license to patented cannabis extraction process that will expand the company’s existing CBD intellectual property is scheduled to close next week, on Friday, December 3rd.
Last year, the company acquired intellectual property derived through research into CBD extracted in association with a patented extraction method (U.S. Patent No. 9,199,960). Now, the company will acquire an exclusive license to the patent itself from Puration, Inc. (OTC Pink: PURA)
PAOG is developing both pharmaceutical and nutraceutical treatments for humans based on this intellectual property.
The acquisition is expected to close in early December.
Learn more about PAOG at www.paogroupinc.com.
Forward-Looking Statements: Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The Company undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virbac announces the approval of TULISSIN® (Tulathromycin injectable) in the U.S. and a collaboration with Pharmgate
- Accenture Federal Services Launches St. Louis Apprenticeship Program
- Funny Video PSA Provides Tips to Prevent Holiday Grease-Caused Sewer Clogs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMcap MediaWire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!